Meeting Logistics, LLC has in-depth expertise in conference management and trade show planning and implementation. If you require assistance planning a conference, Expo/Tradeshow or if you are exhibiting at a tradeshow, we can help you. From site-selection and contracting, logistics planning, financial management and on-site execution, our strategic thinking, creativity, methodical planning, operational efficiency and experienced team will ensure successful execution and flawless delivery.
We effectively manage the many stages associated with trade show participation worldwide. Meeting Logistics, LLC has the knowledge and experience to leverage the best outcome and reduce your overall expenses significantly. Our well organized procedures, show budget management, time critical planning, attention to detail and ability to promptly orchestrate change will fully support your ability to focus on your desired exhibit goals and objectives. We work closely with you to ensure that your investment generates outstanding results.
Strong customer service practices and reliability have helped Meeting Logistics, LLC earn a reputation for excellence. You can count on Meeting Logistics to ensure your trade show experience is seamless and provides a positive image of your organization
- We collaborate and communicate with stakeholders and your entire trade show management team. We develop and manage a planning timeline that addresses details, tasks and we ensure they are performed on time and within budget.
- We create and distribute all of the pertinent trade show exhibit information to all personnel involved in the show. This comprehensive pre-information memo informs, educates and helps eliminate last minute changes on the trade show floor.
- Exhibit Space application-We meet key deadlines which can save up to 30%
- Selection of booth space assignment
- Follow up
- Contract management
- Collect confirmation, receipts and manage payment process
Exhibitor Show Manual
- Careful review of fine print and content
- Audio Visual
- Carpet, Carpet pad
- Lead Retrieval
- Temporary Staffing
- Hotel room reservations and a full complement of housing services for the tradeshow, meeting, conference and convention industry
- Hospitality Suites
- Manage Contract and critical cut off dates to avoid penalties
- Payment process
- Rooming list management
- Turn-over to hotel
- Collection of confirmation numbers
- Note number of complimentary badges
- Determine status of attendee
- Register for exhibit badges
- Provide links for conference registration
- Written approvals required by Association
- Mailing list requests
- Provide detailed shipping information to all points of contact, warehouse, other vendors
Faculty, Speaker, VIP Assistance
- Consulting Agreements
- W-9, Honorarium, Expense
- Travel, Hotel, Ground
Ancillary Event Applications
- Meeting, Special Event and Function Space Requests
- Submission and follow through
- Understanding of policies, guidelines and rules
Financial Management and Accounting
Significant benefits include our experience managing the overall budget for our clients. We regularly evaluate and identify cost saving opportunities, capture key data and financial spend. This information provides our clients the ability to better forecast their convention budget and future goals.